Monday, January 25, 2010

Member Monday - 1/25/10

A weekly post we will be doing here on The Lily Pad blog is a thing we're going to call Member Monday. We will introduce you to a different member of our message board every Monday.

If you would like to join in the fun, please head on over to our community and join us.

1/25/10

Our member this week is Gina. Gina also runs the blog A Wrestling Addicted Mommy. Be sure to check her blog out.


Here are a some questions to help you get to know Gina:

1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
- I went to bed at 2am last night, and no it wasn't alone
lol

2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
- Any gift.... Plastic surgery! I'm talkin about some tummy tucking, botox and some big ol' boobies!!!!

3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
- The last film that moved me was probably Marley and Me, I don't really get to emotionally involved in movies but that one did it to me big time! A movie that disturbed me, can't really say cause we'll I don't watch movies that will do that if I can help it, but if I had to choose anything, probably any of the SAW movies.

4. What is your favorite TV show of all time?
- Gosh, this is a hard one. Of all time?! I'd have to say The Cosby Show, or George Lopez I can watch re-runs of both of those shows over and over and over again!

5. Whats your favorite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?
- My favorite way to wake up is to SILENCE! That rarely happens as I'm usually woken up by either multiple alarms or screaming children! The first thing I do when I wake up is pee.

6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
- Gina, lol seriously cause I have no idea what else I would call myself lol I'm pretty much Gina lol

7. If you had to do challenge and you have to eat insects/grubs etc, what would be the worst thing you had to eat?
- ANY of it! I hate bugs, ALL BUGS I don't care how big or small they all freak me out and are disgusting.

8. Whats the worst/most embarrassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it?
- I'd probably have to say Vanilla Ice, do I still have it, NOPE! It was on a cassette tape and it's long gone.

9. what would be your dream vehicle?
A Black and Chrome 2010 Hummer H2

10. Whats your favorite fantasy people sandwhich?
Hmmmmm.... Austin Creed, Batista, Kanye West and Randy Orton!

11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?
- I get nervous too easily and sometimes I really doubt myself.

12. Your favorite item of clothing and why?
- Yoga pants, they're so darn comfy!

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
- A desserted Island with my hubby and all my fantasy sandwhich celebs
lol Seriously though, I'd probably have to say to Italy with my family.

14. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?
- A Tiger or Leopard!

15. What did you want to be when you were little?
- I wanted to be a record producer/artist manager

16. Whats the next planned event you're looking to in your life?
- My youngest going to school

17. What were you doing before you started this?
- Talking to my BFF on the phone

18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn't of ?
- A piece of cupcake.

19. If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/ben and jerrys flavor what would you be?
- Chunky Chocolate Vanilla swirl!

20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didnt want to talk to?
- My doctor!

21. What was your favourite toy as a child . . .and now?
- My favorite toy as a child, probably my barbies, and now hehehehe... It's my Big Ben


22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
- No idea it's been a long while.

23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
The floor.

24. What did you dream about last night?
No idea I don't remember


25. What are you really afraid of?
Death

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by: Lay It On Me Designs