Monday, February 1, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
- I went to bed at 2am last night, and no it wasn't alone lol
2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
- Any gift.... Plastic surgery! I'm talkin about some tummy tucking, botox and some big ol' boobies!!!!
3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
- The last film that moved me was probably Marley and Me, I don't really get to emotionally involved in movies but that one did it to me big time! A movie that disturbed me, can't really say cause we'll I don't watch movies that will do that if I can help it, but if I had to choose anything, probably any of the SAW movies.
4. What is your favorite TV show of all time?
- Gosh, this is a hard one. Of all time?! I'd have to say The Cosby Show, or George Lopez I can watch re-runs of both of those shows over and over and over again!
5. Whats your favorite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?
- My favorite way to wake up is to SILENCE! That rarely happens as I'm usually woken up by either multiple alarms or screaming children! The first thing I do when I wake up is pee.
6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
- Gina, lol seriously cause I have no idea what else I would call myself lol I'm pretty much Gina lol
7. If you had to do challenge and you have to eat insects/grubs etc, what would be the worst thing you had to eat?
- ANY of it! I hate bugs, ALL BUGS I don't care how big or small they all freak me out and are disgusting.
8. Whats the worst/most embarrassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it?
- I'd probably have to say Vanilla Ice, do I still have it, NOPE! It was on a cassette tape and it's long gone.
9. what would be your dream vehicle?
A Black and Chrome 2010 Hummer H2
10. Whats your favorite fantasy people sandwhich?
Hmmmmm.... Austin Creed, Batista, Kanye West and Randy Orton!
11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?
- I get nervous too easily and sometimes I really doubt myself.
12. Your favorite item of clothing and why?
- Yoga pants, they're so darn comfy!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
- A desserted Island with my hubby and all my fantasy sandwhich celebs lol Seriously though, I'd probably have to say to Italy with my family.
14. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?
- A Tiger or Leopard!
15. What did you want to be when you were little?
- I wanted to be a record producer/artist manager
16. Whats the next planned event you're looking to in your life?
- My youngest going to school
17. What were you doing before you started this?
- Talking to my BFF on the phone
18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn't of ?
- A piece of cupcake.
19. If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/ben and jerrys flavor what would you be?
- Chunky Chocolate Vanilla swirl!
20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didnt want to talk to?
- My doctor!
21. What was your favourite toy as a child . . .and now?
- My favorite toy as a child, probably my barbies, and now hehehehe... It's my Big Ben
22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
- No idea it's been a long while.
23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
24. What did you dream about last night?
No idea I don't remember
25. What are you really afraid of?
General Cleaner and Disinfectant
Dissolve 1 cup borax in a gallon of warm water
Sprinkle borax, baking powder or dry table salt on a damp sponge; scour and rinse. Or rub the area to be cleaned with half a lemon dipped in borax. Rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
Most automatic dishwashing detergents contain phosphates that pollute waterways. An environmentally preferred alternative is one part borax and one part washing soda. If you live in a hard-water area, you may have to adjust the proportions to avoid scum forming on dishes.
Detergents were designed to clean synthetic fibers. Natural fibers can be adequately cleaned with natural substances. Use a mixture of half borax and half washing soda (the same mixture can be used in the dishwasher). To keep colors from fading, add a drop or two of vinegar in the laundry water.
Dissolve 1 cup baking soda and one cup vinegar in boiling water and pour down the drain. Continue to flush with hot tap water until the clog breaks.
Let the oven cool, then sprinkle salt on the spill right away. Let it cool for a few minutes, then scrape the spill away and wash the area clean. Use baking soda for scouring.
Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Use a solution of baking soda and water or vinegar for the bowl. Sprinkle baking soda around the rim. Scrub with toilet brush as needed. This solution will clean and deodorize.
Mix two parts cooking oil with one part lemon juice. Apply to furniture with a soft cloth and wipe it dry.
Ceramic Tile Cleaner
Use a mixture of 1/4-cup vinegar to one gallon of water removes most dirt without scrubbing and doesn't leave a film.
Not only will these save you money, but it keeps harmful chemicals out of your home, out of water systems and away from your family!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Be sure to head ever to Murietta 365 and participate in the Straight out of the camera Sunday meme.
So, a little about myself first so you know who's writing to you. As I said, my name is Trisha. I've been married to my wonderful, if not occasionally infuriating, husband Tom for almost 9 years. We have four children, two from my first very disastrous marriage. They are Taylor - 13 (nearly 14, Kelsey - 11.5, Nathan - 7, and Sammy - nearly 6. To add to the challenges in my household, we have boys at their most hyper, and girls at their most moody stages in life. It certainly keeps life interesting!
I am a state certified EMT-B, and I work as a volunteer with my local rescue squad. I know, crazy right? Who in their right mind has as much going on as I do, and still insists on volunteering their time? Well, I've never claimed to be in my right mind.
Well, homework is calling. Nothing to make a woman feel overwhelmed like Developmental Psych and Anatomy and Physiology! See you next time!
This is my first blog post ever, so bare with me while I learn the ropes.
This morning I woke up and checked my usual accounts. TLP, Facebook, email, Twitter. While I was peacefully sleeping, Tila Tequila was "going inn" as she says on Kelly Osbourne. Last week, Kelly wrote in her weekly article that Tila needs to stfu about Casey Johnson. If you know anything about Kelly, she's got her mother's eloquence.
Tila finally got wind of this and started in on Twitter about Kelly. Tila must have been feeling especially stoopid last night because she "went inn" on Kelly all over Twitter. When she was finished, she kindly blogged the tweets in order for easier viewing.
“Tila has been writing the most inappropriate and bizarre things on her Twitter page. She needs to shut up – I know she must be grieving, but ranting on Twitter seems really off.”
“I first met Casey when I was about 15 and used to see her around,” she added. “She clearly had problems. and it’s so sad she died so young, especially as she had an adopted daughter.”
What a FAT LOSER JEALOUS OF EVERY GIRL PRETTIER THAN HER CUNT! You're just lucky ur born into a rich & famous family Kelly! Otherwise you're just another fatass bitch talking shit about skiny girls!
Tila goes on and on and on about how fat Kelly is, about her cankles, saying she smells, making fun of her name, and makes a dig or two at Kelly's rehab stints.
Then the ever-so eloquent, 4'11", 90 pound Tila threatens Kelly.
Shut the fuck up. I will slap u hoe! BTW i know some JUICYYYYYYYYY Secrets about YOU AND YOUR BROTHER. Please dont piss me off to the point where I will tell everyone what it is! Goodnight you depends wearing, marshmellow man from ghostbusters cartoon looking ass biaaaatch! Yes I will slap u next time I see u. I PROMISE!
Tila lost well over 1,000 followers from last night until this morning. I wonder why? It couldn't be because of the 25 tweets about how Kelly Osbourne is fat, or the picture above that Tila posted on her blog. I can't wait for @MrsSOsbourne to go INN on Tila and shut that bitch up for good.